Filter Not Returning Correct Results

Douglas Coats September 29, 2016

Here is the filter I am trying to use. Clearly I could break them up but I was hoping to combine them into one. 

Does JQL not support more complicated queries?

project = SRFS AND resolution = Unresolved AND (("CB Complete?"=No AND "CB"> 0 AND "CB Due Date">= startOfWeek(-1) AND "CB Due Date"<= endOfWeek(-1)) OR ("PWD Complete?"=No AND "PWD" > 0 AND "PWD Due Date">=startOfWeek(-1) AND "PWD Due Date"<= endOfWeek(-1)) OR ("RTL Complete"=No AND "RTL"> 0 AND "RTL Due Date">= startOfWeek(-1) AND "RTL Due Date"<= endOfWeek(-1)))

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sten Sundelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2016

Filter should work, I've had filters a lot more complicated than that.

Are you missing data at the end of weeks?

It's possible that endOfWeek() returns a timestamp at midnight and the "<=" will only include issues with the timestamp of exactly midnight (start of day) and not timestamps during the whole day.

Douglas Coats September 29, 2016

No. I created an issue that supposed to have a due date of today, and its not catching it. Maybe I should just try -7d instead and see if that unbreaks it

Sten Sundelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2016

But endOfWeek(-1) would return midnight last Sunday/Monday, so this new ticket would fall outside the time window, right?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events