Field shows as a plain text, Field configuration doesn't have renderer choice, how to change?

vitaliy zapolskyy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: How To Add a Message or Field on JIRA Create Issue Screen

I've added Message for edit field according to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-add-a-message-or-field-on-jira-create-issue-screen-759990667.html 

unfortunately it shows plain text instead of table and rich formatting.

JIRA 6.4.10

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2016

What 'rich text' have you added?

vitaliy zapolskyy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2016

(i) Until deleted project can be saved for off-line 
|| Operation/Project Status || Active || Read-Only || Hidden ||  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2016

Ah, wiki markup only works in the editor now.  You should find html works though, although I suspect that may go eventually.

Suggest an answer