Field scheme associated with "Epic"

Elif Alverson April 15, 2016

Is it possible to change the field scheme associated with "Epic" issue types without impacting the work of other groups that use epics? I would like to remove some of the extraneous fields that have been added for other teams in the global Epic issue type.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2016

Only if you separate the schemes out.  So you could have one scheme for "epics in development projects" and another for "epics in support projects" and so-on

I am confused. we only use the software project type in the company . Not sure what you are referring to by saying development ans support? Can you please give me more details on that?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2016

It was an example of how you might split it up.  One group of projects might be development, and hence want development style epics and another group would be support with different needs.  So you'd need different schemes for each group of project.  They could all still be software project types, but with different schemes.

Can you send me the procedure to do that? Thank you.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events