Export of zephyr test cases

niclas bade March 29, 2016

Hi

We are in our project trying to export zephyr test cases with description and steps.

But i can only

Export test issues with description ( without steps )

Or export test issues through the "Search Test Executions" functionality (but that's without description)

So my question is therefor, is there a way to export test cases with steps and description or do we have to do double work to export them ? we don't care if it csv, xml or html.

Thank you in advance.

4 answers

1 vote
Deleted user June 3, 2016

I am having similar kind of issue as XML import does not bring the Zephyr Test Case Custom Field with values. I tried through CSV format and having similar issue. Do we have any JIRA administrator to explain how to do the export and import of the test cases from one JIRA instance to other with Zephyr related field values?

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2019

Use the Better PDF Exporter - Zephyr integration to export test description, test steps and all the usual issue details to PDF. It has been available for Server and Data Center for years, and we have recently released it also for Cloud!

(Disclaimer: it is paid Jira Cloud app and I am working on it.)

jira-zephyr-test-steps

0 votes
niclas bade June 4, 2016

We have solved it by creating a selenium script, and i guess we will not be using zephyr for our next project due to poor support

0 votes
niclas bade March 31, 2016

Isn't there any solution to our problem ?

Suggest an answer