Export issues to Client's JIRA without assigne, status etc.

Is there any possibility to export issues from ours JIRA to Client's JIRA without details like assigne, status and workflow? Just issues with descriptions and attachments that would become issues for their testers?

2 answers

Hi Malgorzata,

Xporter for JIRA allows you to create custom documents using Word/Excel as a template and you can get documents generated in Word, Excel and PDF(and more).

Take a look.

Thanks,

Rui Rodrigues.

You can export JIRA Issues to excel file with certain information only. If you search issues in "Search Issues", You have the option to either use "Current Fields" on which you can configure what columns to show or "All Fields" which will export all the details.

All right, but can I import these selected issues from excel to Client's JIRA?

JIRA A -> Excel with list of issues -> JIRA B?

Yes, however it all depends on the target JIRA Project's required fields (Summary is always required). You can use the JIRA CSV Importer feature.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

83 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you