Trying to export the assignee history of issues through REST api. Example:
(using google chrome console)
Parsing the returned object contains an incomplete list of history entries with gaps in assignee chains as compared with issue history being reported through the web UI.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately not, at least not as far as we have noticed. The gaps we see are usually for entire day's worth of activities, not specific to the assignee field. Because of our workflow, our issues tend to have a large number of audit trail entries. Wondering if we're hitting paging issues combined with out of order results? We've tried including params for 'startAt=' and 'maxResults=', but these do not close the gaps.
Ok. I suspect your instincts are right, but I don't have anything with large numbers of changes on it it to play with at the moment.
I'd also want to have a look at the logs, as I suspect a bug - I would therefore raise a support issue with Atlassian over at https://support.atlassian.com
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs