Excel connector add-in doesn't appear in Excel

Hello,

We just installed Excel Connector trial for our JIRA instance and I'm trying to get the add-in visible in excel.

Are there any known problems having it show up? I can see it installed in control panel / uninstall but if I go to ../root/Office16/ADDINS it's not there. When booting up excel it also doesn't appear even though both Developer and Add-Ins are ticked for the ribbon display. I also checked to see if it's in the Disabled items but there's nothing there.

One other thing, I'm not an admin on my PC, I had IT install this for me and they ticked the box "install for all users", but my user is not an admin itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ovidiu.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Ovidiu!

I see you've already opened an issue on our issue tracker: https://bitbucket.org/apdc/excel-connector-for-jira/issues/93/excel-addin-doesnt-appear-in-excel-after.

Let's discuss it over there and I hope we'll find a solution quickly smile

Alright, sure. I wasn't sure which channel you were monitoring so I posted on both smile

Thanks for the support.

-Ovidiu.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

172 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you