Even after converting bsuiness project to software projects issues are not appearing in JIRA board

Rajesh Krishna May 16, 2017

We had created a JIRA project with project type as 'business project' by mistake. Issues from the 'business project' will not appear in JIRA board. We have converted business project to software project, still, issues are not coming in JIRA board. We have tried re-indexing the project and re-indexing the JIRA. How to resolve this issue? We are using JIRA cloud solution.

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2017

Could you give us

• What type of Board this "jira board" is?  Scrum, Kanban or Business?
  • If it's Scrum or Kanban, the board filter
  • If it's Kanban, also the sub-filter for done
  • What results you get when running the main filter in plain JIRA and what part of the board is showing fewer or no issues - plan or work mode if it's Scrum?
Rajesh Krishna May 21, 2017

Thank you 'Nic Brough' your time and suggestions. I have found the issue and updated here.

1 vote
Chu Liu May 16, 2017

What is the filter you configued in the board? Can you get result when searching with the JQL?

Rajesh Krishna May 16, 2017

When searching with JQL giving different results. If I give filter only as 'Client' it is fetching results only from business and service desk projects and not fetching any issues from 'software projects'

Thank you 'Chu Liu' your time and suggestions. I have found the issue and updated here.

0 votes

Thank you 'Nic Brough' and 'Chu Liu' for your time and suggestions. I have found the issue. There were 2 identical entries in the 'client' custom field. On with an extra space in between. This was not visible in in 'Basic' JQL, but when we switch to 'Advanced' mode, can see the extra space. I have removed one with extra space and board is working as expected.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events