Error when generating Evaluation License for JIRA Agile (using JIRA Server 6.1.7)

AlbaAdmin October 7, 2015
I hope you will help me to fix this issue ASAP. We are currently evaluating JIRA before obtaining official licenses for a new local server that we are about to install.
We have a licensed and working JIRA into another server, whose version is 6.1.7. It will save us a lot of time in terms of validation to use the same version and that is why we are first of all attempting to install an evaluation version of JIRA 6.1.7 into a new local system. 
The other main requirement: we have to have a working version of JIRA Agile on the system. Here follows the steps that I've followed in order to install it:
- Go to Projects/Create Project/SelectProject Type/ Agile Scrum
- Install JIRA Agile
- At the Licensing step, I've entered my email  and password.
- However, I got the following error:

"Installation failed!

An unexpected error occurred when trying to install JIRA Agile. Please check your internet connection is working. If this problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support.

Then I gave a try to Manage add-ons/JIRA Agile/Free trial. After entering the default Company Name "Evaluation license", accepting the terms of use and click on Generate License, the following error was displayed:

This site is down at the moment.

Grab a snack — we'll be back before you know it.

I have no problems to download Free plugins. The issue only happens when trying to license a non-free plugin such as the JIRA Agile.
Can you please help me to fix the issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Anton Chertikovtzev October 13, 2015

I had such an issue.

You need generate evaluation license for JIRA Software (Server) and insert that into JIRA Agile license field. 

Suggest an answer