Empty burndown chart - No data in chart even though time spent logged

get ab October 25, 2016

I am unable to populate any data in Burndown chart, even though all the data (Tasks, TIme Spent. Remaining TIme) is present. All I see is a red horizontal line (progress). The table below the chart is completely empty. But these issues have time spent , estimated estimate fields logged in by the team in Jira.

Same is the case with Sprint Report. Chart shows Redline.

I tired re-index etc. Have checked time-tracking and permissions settings as well. Estimation Statistic is SP while tracking is on Time Spent/Remaining Estimate I am not able to figure out where the issue is?

If anyone has face this before, how did you fix it. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2016

Change the estimation statistic to time tracking.  The burn downs all work off the estimation statistic and you appear to be using time, not story points.

get ab October 25, 2016

I tried that. But even then I see the same horizontal line. And tasks have 0 Remaining Time and Time Spent in the table below the burndown chart. Even though team has entered it. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2016

Ok, what estimates did you enter when you were planning/grooming the issues that went into the sprint?

get ab October 26, 2016

Stories are in SP. But tasks are in hours. I need to track hours burnt on a day to day basis. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 26, 2016

You can only burn down on on statistic in a board.  The only way this is going to work is if you have separate boards for Stories and Tasks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events