Email to create a new ticket

Martin Robert November 9, 2018

Hi everyone ! With my demo account, i was able to provide an email address for my external users to create a new tickets. It was also possible to update a ticket and assign to an external user. 

How to configure it ?

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2018

Hi @Martin Robert,

An issue collector allows you to easily gather feedback on any website in the form of JIRA issues, even from users who don't have JIRA accounts.

Once you have configured the look and feel of an issue collector, simply embed the generated javascript in any website.Visitors to your website will then see a trigger they can click to raise bugs and will get a form directly in your webapp to provide more details.Then watch the feedback appear in the form of JIRA Issues!

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0710/using-the-issue-collector-953144726.html

Martin Robert November 12, 2018

Thanks. But in my demo version, i was able to send an email to (myprojectname)@(myjiracloud).atlassian.net to create a new ticket.

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018
Martin Robert November 12, 2018

No. I'm using the cloud version

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events