Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Email to create a new ticket

Hi everyone ! With my demo account, i was able to provide an email address for my external users to create a new tickets. It was also possible to update a ticket and assign to an external user. 

How to configure it ?

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote

Hi @Martin Robert,

An issue collector allows you to easily gather feedback on any website in the form of JIRA issues, even from users who don't have JIRA accounts.

Once you have configured the look and feel of an issue collector, simply embed the generated javascript in any website.Visitors to your website will then see a trigger they can click to raise bugs and will get a form directly in your webapp to provide more details.Then watch the feedback appear in the form of JIRA Issues!

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0710/using-the-issue-collector-953144726.html

Thanks. But in my demo version, i was able to send an email to (myprojectname)@(myjiracloud).atlassian.net to create a new ticket.

No. I'm using the cloud version

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,953 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you