ERP/CRM System

Johannes Hahn June 2, 2016

Hello,

we are using JIRA for our software development and support.

I´m responsible for sales and we are searching for a ERP system.(German)

We would like to know if there are any ERP/CRM system which are already conected with JIRA.

We need to have a database with all companies and contact persons. We would like to follow all contact with the clients.

We need to write proposels for new issues.

We would like to have price list for our different product. (also hardware)

Additionally it would be nice to do the accounting with the system.

Also a document management would be nice.

It would be nice to hear from you. Thank you for your support.

Kind regards

Johannes

2 answers

1 vote
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

Hi Johanes,

CRM/ERP can be built inside JIRA - here is one example: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.teamlead.jira.plugins.teamlead-crm-plugin-for-jira/server/overview

We at Botron have a lot of experience building custom CRM systems on top of JIRA the value here is that you can correlate customer request, support tickets with the company accounts very easily.

If you want to use Salesforce there is a good connector built by Service Rocket - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.plugins.connector.salesforce.salesforce-connector-plugin/server/overview

With regards of the ERP and documentation management a combination of custom process in JIRA and Confluence can do the work. But I will need more details to be able to suggest something concrete.

If you are interested write here or drop us an email at services@botronsoft.com

Cheers,
Peter T

Jan Jacobs April 22, 2018

Are you still available to do crm work??

Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2018

Hi Jan,

yes we are available. You can reach me at peter.toudjarski@botronsoft.com.

Cheers,
Peter T

0 votes
Deleted user February 20, 2017

Hello,

we´re looking for a resolution. Do you have any experience with JIRA an an ERP/CRM ?

Thanks a lot and greetings,
Marcel

Florian Reichl April 14, 2019

Hi Marcel,

as Peter in the Thread above, we at Collabri GmbH do create custom CRM/ERP systems within the ecosystem of JIRA. This includes at least JIRA, Confluence and Insight. The cool reason why we do this - we have all our company-relevant data stored in only one system and a single-source of truth.

So of course this might not be everybody's preferred solution, especially when they invested in an ERP-system recently. In those cases we would probably work out a sustainable solution to integrate those systems.

In case you need any further support, please feel free to contact me via florian.reichl@collabri.at

BR,
Florian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events