Drop Down Menus and Issue Search Bar don't work

Soporte Ferrovial January 25, 2017

Hi,

After restoring a xml backup on our JIRA Instance, the top drop down menus don't work, we click on them but nothing happens.

screenshot2.PNG

Also, on Issue search screen, we don't see any filter options, nor the filters on the left side bar.

screenshot1.PNG

Could anybody help us please?

Thanks in advance

7 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2017
Soporte Ferrovial January 26, 2017

Hi,

We tried safe mode and started enabling plugins, fortunately, we found the problem, it was EPAM Mapster plugin, we don't know why but this plugin 'destroys' our system.

Thanks for your help and advices!!!

0 votes
Soporte Ferrovial January 26, 2017

Hi,

We tried safe mode and started enabling plugins, fortunately, we found the problem, it was EPAM Mapster plugin, we don't know why but this plugin 'destroys' our system.

Thanks for your help and advices!!!

0 votes
Sebastian Koch January 26, 2017

We have the same or at least similar issue. Neither of the top menus work for me and colleagues, both on Mac and Windows with Firefox. I am running Mac Sierra with FF 51.0

In this screen shot you can see that the shadow for the drop down is present but the menu is simply not loaded.

Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 14.23.27.png

Help is appreciated as this really annoys all our users.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2017

And for sure check the logs. Maybe some broken issue was imported or was broke during the import.

0 votes

Hi, we had tried that but the problem is still happening, we've also reindexed, stopped and started JIRA, with no results.

Thanks

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 25, 2017

I remember having custom addon messing the menu. Also make sure to clear browser cache.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2017

I can't think of any way a restoration of xml would do that.  Were there any other changes?

Hi, there are no significant changes, maybe some new custom field. The plugins are the same in both enviroments.

As we said previously, we have cleared browser cache, and restarted JIRA.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events