Draw.io throws 404 "Oops, you've found a dead link"

Alejandro Zucca December 22, 2015

I installed Draw.io add on in my JIRA instance and enabled it, but when I try to add a Diagram to an issue, I get 404 "Oops, you've found a dead link". What am I doing wrong?

JIRA Server: 7.0.2

Draw.io: 4.2.3.0

8 answers

0 votes
Roman Vasilev _NC_ January 24, 2018

I have the same error if use symbol # in name of diagram.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

Which version of the plugin are you using?

Roman Vasilev _NC_ January 25, 2018

Hi David,

Version of confluence (server) 6.3.4

Version of DrawIO 7.2.4

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2018

This thread relates to Jira server.

0 votes
Strukton Service Account GIT January 24, 2018

Hello,

I experience the same problem: 404 "Oops, you've found a dead link".  I am running on Jira Server 7.3.4. with draw.io plugin enabled. Any hints on how to solve the issue?

I already had the plugin cache cleared.

regards, Han

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2018

@Strukton Service Account GITWhat other plugins do you have installed?

Plugins JIRA.png

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2018

Try disabling the Lucidchart plugin, that's known to break ours.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2018

And update the draw.io plugin

Hi David,

works like a charm, thank you!

Could you please put this in a FAQ list?

Han

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2018

Which one worked?

I disabled the Lucidchart plugin, and suddenly draw.io was working fine :-)

I updated the plugin in the meantime, all is still working fine!

0 votes
Alejandro Zucca December 28, 2015

Hi Boris, I just sent the server logs to the email address provided. I also cleared plugins cache and it's still not working. The generated URL is: http://[our server address]/secure/editDrawioDiagram.jspa?issueKey=YVR-111

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2015

Could you email the server logs to support@draw.io. In the meantime, you could try clearing the plugins cache and see if that helps. https://plus.google.com/+DavidBenson/posts/1K6tr9MEnWM

0 votes
Alejandro Zucca December 24, 2015

Hi David, I updated my question with that information, and yes, it's enabled.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2015

What version of JIRA server is it and what version of the plugin? Does the plugin show as "enabled" in the manage add-ons screen?

0 votes
Alejandro Zucca December 23, 2015

For Server.

Roman Vasilev _NC_ January 24, 2018

I have the same error if use symbol # in name of diagram.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2015

draw.io for Server or Cloud?

Suggest an answer