Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Does the project and issue limits still remains the same with Portfolio for JIRA V3.0?

Does the project and issue limits (100 projects / 5000 Issues) still remains the same with the new version of Portfolio for JIRA V3.0? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roi Fine Atlassian Team Jul 09, 2019

Hi @Nidhi Gupta ,

The limits for issues are the same, but they apply only when you create the plan. For projects, there is a hard limit of 100.

Please find more info here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/creating-plans-952623582.html

I hope that make sense,

Roi Fine | Product Manager

Thanks for the response @Roi Fine . Not sure what do you mean when you say "The limits for issues are the same, but they apply only when you create the plan."

Does this mean that "Portflolio for JIRA" can work with more than 5000 issues as well?

Roi Fine Atlassian Team Jul 10, 2019

Yep, you are correct.

Like Nidhi Gupta likes this

Hi @Roi Fine ,

Can you please confirm on what do you mean when you say "The limits for issues apply only when you create the plan."?

Roi Fine Atlassian Team Apr 14, 2020

Sure @Nidhi Gupta , when you go through the create plan steps you must have less than 5000 issues in your plan. But after the plan is created you can have more than 5000 issues. I.e. You can create more issues in your boards/filters/projects. 

Does that make sense?

I'd be happy to chat about your use case if you're interested.

Roi

Like Nidhi Gupta likes this

Thanks for the response @Roi Fine . I will try it out once as i have been getting some weird bugs in my plan. Will share a screenshot soon!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,917 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you