Does anyone know how to change the URL for the 'Release Notes' link on the Project Version screen?

Mark Burgard June 14, 2016

Does anyone know how to change the URL for the 'Release Notes' link on the Project Version screen?

We have noticed that the hyperlink generated for 'Release Notes' is pointing to the incorrect instance of JIRA.

JIRA Release Notes Link.png

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Is the Base URL for JIRA set correctly? This needs to be set correctly if you change the configuration for the application.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/configuring-the-base-url-802593107.html

Mark Burgard June 15, 2016

Yes, the Base URL is set correctly.  

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2016

I'm really not sure here. Have you tried a full re-index? I'd probably consider opening a support issue with Atlassian or digging through the database myself. This seems pretty strange.

Suggest an answer