Does anybody here use Jira Core for manager Customer Success process?

Verônica Gomes July 20, 2020

Hi , i want to use Jira Core for management my Customer Success  process. I search for best pratice or benchmark . Can someone help me?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2020

Hello Verônica,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Searching for similar cases, I didn't find any use case that uses Jira Core for Customer Success. 

If you want to allow your customers to create tickets and communicate with them, the best option is to use Jira Service Desk that has a portal where customers can access in order to create tickets. Also, in the customer portal, customers can view articles (in case you link a Confluence space to the project).

With that said, it will depend on what you want to share with customers and how you want to communicate with them. If you don't want them to report bugs or create tickets to ask for help and don't want to share a knowledge base with them, you can use Jira Core. It will really depend on your environment. 

Feel free to share more details about your use case, so we can check what could be the better option.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events