Does JIRA Portfolio work with JIRA Core?

Patrick Mast June 5, 2016

I can only find references of JIRA Portfolio working with JIRA Software, but does it also work with JIRA Core?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2016

The BigPicture plugin for JIRA also works on JIRA Core if you need more complex PPM capabilities.

Thanks, I'll look into that one, although it will prevent us from moving to Atlassian Cloud...

Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2016

The Cloud version is coming soon wink

OK, I'll check with them on their timing and functionality, as I understood Cloud add-ons often lack some functionality...

4 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2016

Yes, it works with plain JIRA Core, but it doesn't add the Epic/Story functionality you get from Software.  Still does what it needs to though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events