Display Epic progress bar on card?

Ilan Finci December 30, 2015

Hi,

When in planning mode, I see the progress bar for each Epic, which is based on the status of the Stories included in the Epic (circled in red at the image):

Epic Progress bar.PNG

Is there a way to show such a progress bar, or at least the numeric data also when the Epic is displayed on a card in one of the boards (Scrum or Kanban)?

I tried adding the sum custom fields, but they all return "None".

Card on Board.PNG

Thanks,

Ilan

4 answers

2 votes
Mark_McGuire July 25, 2016

That progress bar is incredibly useful.  I would love to also see that displayable in Confluence as a widget somehow.  I guess I'm not alone: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-9049

2 votes
Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016
1 vote
soren Nielsen February 11, 2016

Did anyone find out a better way to show some kind of progress in the card?

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2016

I'm not sure if there is a feature for this yet. Maybe you can send a suggestion to Atlassian and see what they think about it (support.atlassian.com).

Suggest an answer