Since upgrading to JIRA 7.1.7 (from 7.0.10) I am getting the above error on my JIRA system. My test system now gives me this notification: "JIRA is reporting that it is using the URL scheme 'https', which does not match the scheme used to run these diagnostics, 'http'. This is known to cause JIRA to construct URLs using an incorrect hostname, which will result in errors in the dashboard, among other issues"
Well, we are using an F5 load balancer to terminate the SSL and then communicate with the server via HTTP. In my server.xml I have:
proxyName="jiratest.internaldomain.corp" proxyPort="443" scheme="https" secure="false"
If i access the URL directly via SSL/HTTPS then I dont get the notification. My base URL is HTTPS. I'm running this on a Windows 2008 R2 server but that shouldnt matter. It seems that the JIRA 7.1 server does not redirect to SSL and that the 7.0 server does. Can anyone help? Need any more info?
Thanks for the answer. I've had it on true and it had the same result. Plus, I found a few sources that suggested I needed
secure="false" such as: (comment from Parveen)
Tomcat isnt handling encryption, the F5 is. And Atlassian say "Notice in this example which shows our default connector port information secure="true". This is used when Tomcat is handling traffic over https. If Tomcat is not handling encryption, you'll need secure="false" as shown above."
Error in the atlassian-jira.log is
2016-06-17 15:41:25,088 http-nio-80-exec-3 WARN anonymous 941x4x4 kzmyhq 10.10.104.251 /rest/webResources/1.0/resources [c.a.p.r.c.security.jersey.XsrfResourceFilter] Additional XSRF checks failed for request: https://jiratest.internaldomain.corp/rest/webResources/1.0/resources , origin: null , referrer: http://jiratest.internaldomain.corp/secure/Dashboard.jspa , credentials in request: true , allowed via CORS: false 2016-06-17 15:41:26,679 http-nio-80-exec-6 ERROR anonymous 941x7x2 kzmyhq 10.10.104.251 /plugins/servlet/gadgets/dashboard-diagnostics [c.a.g.d.internal.diagnostics.DiagnosticsServlet] DIAGNOSTICS: FAILED com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard.internal.diagnostics.UrlSchemeMismatchException: Detected URL scheme, 'https', does not match expected scheme 'http'
I have a feeling that the issue is the same as in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-60313 and https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-60167 as my HTTPS works and doesnt give an error, but if im not logged in and i access the site via HTTP, then I get the Mismatched URL Scheme error. Also this has appeared since 7.1 only and was not broken in 7.0.
I am encountering the issue mentioned in JRA-60167 on my freshly upgraded JIRA 7.2.4 as well. I have exact the same configuration as in the issue - the only difference is that I am using a context path "/jira".
Is this problem maybe tomcat related? Did the configuration changed somewhere else? For sure I have
proxyName="my.fancy-url.com" proxyPort="443" scheme="https" secure="true"
in my server.xml. I also tried
as suggested here but this is solving the issue neither. Unfortunately I also encounter this weird behaviour in Confluence and Bitbucket.
I wonder if this could be resolved somehow...
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs