Database query to get all users who haven't logged within a year

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2016

Hi,
I'm trying to find all the users who haven't logged within a year.
I need the mySQL query for JIRA to get all such users? 

Does anyone know what the query is?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2016

This worked for me: 

SELECT  u.user_name as Username,
    u.display_name as Fullname,
    from_unixtime(round(a.attribute_value/1000)) as LastLogin
FROM cwd_user u
    LEFT JOIN cwd_user_attributes a ON u.id = a.user_id AND attribute_name = 'login.lastLoginMillis'
WHERE from_unixtime(round(a.attribute_value/1000)) <= current_date - interval 365 day OR a.attribute_value IS NULL
ORDER BY a.attribute_value;
0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2016

Here's the query for users not logged in since Jan 2016

SELECT cwd_user.display_name as [Name],cwd_user.user_name as [Username], dateadd(second,cast(cast(cwd_user_attributes.attribute_value as nvarchar(255)) as bigint)/1000,'19700101 00:00:00:000') as [Last Logged in on]
FROM cwd_user, cwd_user_attributes
WHERE cwd_user.id = cwd_user_attributes.user_id AND cwd_user_attributes.attribute_name = 'login.lastLoginMillis'
AND  dateadd(second,cast(cast(cwd_user_attributes.attribute_value as nvarchar(255)) as bigint)/1000,'19700101 00:00:00:000') < '2016-01-01 00:00:00.0'
order by cwd_user_attributes.attribute_value DESC
Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2016

Which MySQL server is this for? 
I'm using version 5.5 and when I ran this it gave the following error:

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[Name],cwd_user.user_name as [Username], dateadd(second,cast(cast(cwd_user_attri' at line 1
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2016

Have a look in the cwd_user table, that records the last login date/time

Suggest an answer