DB Assertion error searching in JDVP custom field

Jeff Yantha September 14, 2016

I'm evaluating the use of the JIRA Database Values Plugin, but I've run into a problem searching for data in these custom fields.  When I type in the query using JQL it works correctly and the it shows the matches in my test data.

However if I take that same query and save it as a filter and later reload it, or copy the URL contain the JQL and paste it into a new tab, I get a 500 error and an exception.  The exception is:

com.atlassian.jira.util.dbc.Assertions$NullArgumentException: stringValue should not be null!

2 answers

0 votes
Jeff Yantha November 21, 2016

Thanks for the reply, however we were not able to find a solution and have since switched to the nFeed plugin.

0 votes
Wim Deblauwe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2016

Hard to say with this info. Maybe you can look into the log file of JIRA to get more info? You can also enable extra logging for the plugin: https://bitbucket.org/wimdeblauwe/jdvp/wiki/PluginLogging

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events