roman.marcina@godit-eu.com

2 answers

1 vote
Roman Marcina February 2, 2016

add-on upload screen.png

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2016

Thank you for the screenshot I now see that you are using the cloud version of JIRA which does not allow the upload of JAR files from local copies and as you have seen the version available from translations.Atlassian.com does not match the add-on descriptor. You have two options available to you. 

1. Migrate to a behind the firewall version
  2. Request Atlassian to provide a compatible version that can be installed via the remote URL approach.

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2016

Please refer to the translations site for available files. 

https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/dashboard?lang=cs_CZ

There is no menu item plug-ins, as written in article. Only add-ons, but without any option to install downloaded jar.

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2016

If you click on the link for JIRA Core (assuming that this is the application you wish to have in Czech) you will then see this page. 

https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/download#/JIRA Core/7.0.9

image2016-2-2 12:41:35.png

You should confirm that this is the right product and then select the version that matches your installed version. 

This will then give you a jar file as a download. Follow the instructions provided below and you should then have the Czech language installed as a plugin.

The manage addons page on JIRA is found at <yourhost>/plugins/servlet/upm and looks like this.

image2016-2-2 12:45:23.png

I tried, but here is message. I have JIRA servicedesk project on your website: We couldn't install the add-on from https://translations.atlassian.com/download/JIRA+Service+Desk/3.1.0-OD-10-001/cs_CZ/JIRA+Service+Desk-3.1.0-OD-10-001-language-pack-cs_CZ.jar. Use an add-on descriptor URL from the Atlassian Marketplace

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2016

Ok I see what your issue is. You should leave the URL empty and simply use the file you downloaded. 

image2016-2-2 21:30:53.png

Once you click on upload it will then install the jar file for you.

Suggest an answer