• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Jira Core Server
  • Questions
  • Customizing Iteration and Task Fields. I am trying to get my project started with JIRA. One of the customizations we would like to make is to have different category names on the Iteration and Task menus of a newly created issue. Currently there are only

Customizing Iteration and Task Fields. I am trying to get my project started with JIRA. One of the customizations we would like to make is to have different category names on the Iteration and Task menus of a newly created issue. Currently there are only

Hayden Brian January 22, 2016

I am trying to get my project started with JIRA. A customization we would like to make is to have different category names on the Iteration and Task menus of a newly created issue. Currently there are only options for Iteration 1, iteration 2, etc. How can I customize these names? I have not been able to figure it out with the documentation provided. Thank you, Hayden Brian

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2016

Iteration and task menus are not native JIRA things - you'll need to explain where they are coming from!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events