Custom field 'Story Points' with ID 'customfield_10002' exists in DB, but was not returned by the issue field manager

What can I do?

JIRA version 7.0.10 (Server)

This following Links are not helpful, because the SQL not returns no duplicate field:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-agile-upgrade-duplicate-custom-fields-error-message-779159121.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-fix-the-duplicate-agile-custom-fields-after-upgrading-779159142.html

image001_01D21425E9163D60.png

Here the complete error:

2016-09-10 20:07:26,875 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 15 ERROR [o.e.g.b.e.i.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor] Unable to create application context for [aptis.plugins.epicSumUp], unsatisfied dependencies: none

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'UpgradeTaskEpicIssueType' defined in URL [bundle://215.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Bean instantiation via constructor failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate[aptis.plugins.upgradeTask.UpgradeTaskEpicIssueType]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Custom field 'Story Points' with ID 'customfield_10002' exists in DB, but was not returned by the issue field manager.

1 answer

0 vote
Keri Duthie Atlassian Team Oct 06, 2016

Hi Steffen, 

Epic Sum Up is a third-party add-on and unsupported by Atlassian, you might want to reach out to the vendor APTIS to see if they can help you out, please find their details here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aptis.plugins.epicSumUp/server/support

I would recommend that you contact the vendor or raise a support ticket with Atlassian Support so we can take a closer look at your environment to see if we can help along with the following information: 

1. When did this issue start happening?
  2. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on?  
  3. support zip

Thanks, 

Keri Hannon | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

75 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you