Custom Fields Display or Export in Everit Timetracker Plugin

jabybit January 9, 2017

This is a neat tool for tracking Worklog Time Entries. Our team needs to aggregate the time based on our Issue custom field (Customer). How can Timetracker display or export an Issue's custom fields?

I tried exporting "all" fields, but that still did not export the custom fields.

I couldn't find information on the Everit Documentation, Everit Blog, or here on answers.atlassian.com.

3 answers

1 vote
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2017

Hello there,

Unfortunately, you can't select or export custom fields with Timetracker yet, but this feature is already in our backlog. 

However, I can not say exactly when this feature will be ready. It will be released sometime in the first half of the year. 

Thank you for your patience!

Schuyler Bishop April 4, 2017

Hi Attila, 

Do you have an update on when this will be available? Adding custom fields to the reporting aspect of Timetracker would be a huge help. 

Thanks!

Schuyler

Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 4, 2017

Hello there,

Developing a solution to add custom fields to reporting is a highly requested and long-planned improvement, but unfortunately, it's quite a difficult task with the development framework. In short: The flexibility of JIRA, which provides convenience when adding custom fields, makes the query of the fields difficult for us.

We're trying to find a solution without a large performance loss. I hope we can at least release a version with the improved export function in this summer.

Again, Thank you for your patience!

0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
June 8, 2017

Hello everyone,

In the latest version (3.6.0) of Timetracker, custom fields are now included in the reporting exports.

Regards, Attila

rcamper November 27, 2019

Has this feature been removed? I do not see our custom fields as options in the reporting exports.

rcamper November 27, 2019

Disregard - found it!

Ray Woolman September 11, 2023

Hi Attila, 

I can't find the custom fields in reporting or the configuration anywhere. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you- Ray

Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
September 11, 2023

Hello Ray,

Please raise a ticket here for us to help you: https://everit.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4

0 votes
Ralf Lenz February 1, 2017

Hello Attila,

this would be great. Me and my team are also waiting for this feature. We have on customfield, we are using for know if one projekt has to be billed or not. It would save a lot of time and effort for us.

Thank you - Ralf

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events