Creating a project with shared configuration option

Easy Test2 December 8, 2016

I started with a project originally as a SCRUM Software Development project type.  I made a few changes to the transitions and status options in the workflow.  I then tried to create another project based on the shared configuration.

I notice that it copied the workflow and transitions to the new project but the backlog and active sprint menu options don't appear in the new project.

Is there some way to bring those options across when I create a project with shared configuration?

2 answers

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2016

As addition to Jobin Kuruvilla's answer: You can adjust the existing board to include the new project. Please check: https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile067/jira-agile-resources/jira-agile-faq/how-do-i-get-a-board-to-point-to-multiple-projects

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2016

For that you will have to create the board with the new project. Shared configuration option doesn't create a board for you.

Suggest an answer