Create stand alone sub-task button on main screen

Drovozyuk Alexey September 26, 2016

In our project we have a lot of differnet typs of sub-task on different steps of WF. How i Can create a stand alone button on a UserStory main screen

2 answers

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2016

Another easier way of doing this is to have a "Loopback" transition, i.e. in the workflow create a transition called "Create Sub-Task" and the post-function of that transition should create a sub-task and thus it would appear as a simple button on the view issue screen.

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2016

Hello Alexey,

To add a create-subtask button on the screen you would need to write a plugin, please see here - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/276940/how-can-i-add-a-create-subtask-button-on-a-view-issue-screen

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2016

Another easier way of doing this is to have a "Loopback" transition, i.e. in the workflow create a transition called "Create Sub-Task" and the post-function of that transition should create a sub-task and thus it would appear as a simple button on the view issue screen.

Suggest an answer