Create project error

zgaspar July 26, 2016

Hi there,

When trying to create a new project and want to enter the Key for it the text keeps vibrating and wouldn't let me amend it. Then when I go to the Project Lead and want to enter it, an error pops up saying 'The JIRA server was contacted but has returned an error response. We are unsure of the result of this operation.' See screenshot below.

Do you have any ideas of what could have caused this?

Thanks,

Zsuzsa

Error message.PNG

6 answers

0 votes
zgaspar July 26, 2016

Will surely do that!

Cheers!

Zsuzsa

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2016

Http error 500 is an 'internal server error'.

Open a request with Atlassian Support here: https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23

0 votes
zgaspar July 26, 2016

ajax[48595908] error : { successful  : false, status      : 500, statusText  : error, hasData     : true, readyState  : 4, requestId   : 48595908, aborted     : undefined, }

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2016

Can you try this?:

1. Press F12 with your browser open
  2. click on Console
  3. reproduce the error when that popup is being shown
  4. look for errors in your browser's console
  5. paste the full error message here
0 votes
zgaspar July 26, 2016

Thanks for your prompt response. I just checked and there is no other project with this Key. However this wouldn't explain the 'Project Lead error'...

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2016

Maybe there's another project using the same key?

Suggest an answer