Create issue in a remote JIRA instance, using as trigger a workflow transition

Romina Salvia May 16, 2016

Hello!

I need to finde a way to create an issue in a remote JIRA instance. I am using inTENSO plugin to syncronize them both, but the tricky part is that I need to create an issue in Instance B, when a flow transition a status (let's say from open to in progress) in Instance A.

Is there any way using groovy?

Thanks!

4 answers

0 votes
Varun Nedumaran October 31, 2016

Hi Team,

Any groovy script available to create issue from JIRA on remote application(like servicenow,qradar).Please let me know.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

A few add-ons in the Atlassian Marketplace can do this. On top of my head, the JIRA ScriptRunner would since it will basically let you run a groovy script on a post-function. You will then just have to create the groovy code that will create an issue type, the SR add-on will also allow you to get some values from the JIRA issue itself!

0 votes
Romina Salvia May 16, 2016

@Gabrielle Bautista [ACP-JA] sorry, I misscreated the issue title. I am updating now!

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

What is it about remote?

Suggest an answer