• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Create an Issue link to an issue on another Jira site not working or?

Hi all, 

when i use the tutorial given by JIRA to create a Issue link to another JIRA site issue:-
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/linking-issues-779296002.html#Linkingissues-Createanissuelink

I donot see the option of more now. moreover if i click on the link issue shortcut then it doesnot give an option to connect the weblink or advanced search. I am confused now.

Please help.

1 answer

Try to check application links.

Where exactly please?

Make sure, that another Jira instance is included into application links.

You need system admin permission to do this.

great thanks for your reply.

but then, this means that no longer i would be able to provide a Web link to my ticket in JIRA (which was possible in older interface), but, only the ones which are added in my Application link list will be available right?

That is very unfortunate then.
I think there must be some way out for this. this feature cannot be simply discarded.

:(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Bitbucket Smart Commits vs. Genius Commits - What's the difference?

If you already heard about Smart Commits in Bitbucket, know that you just stumbled upon something even better (and smarter!): Genius Commits by Better DevOps Automation for Jira Data Center (+ Server...

130 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you