Create Own Email Template

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2016

Hello all,

I'd like to know, how i could make my own email template, insert my own text, etc...

I've found the correct folder with all the .vm files, but I don't know how change the content...

Is anyone know ?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2016

You need to format the HTML and add logic as per your requirements, an complete example is here - http://labs.bsb.com/2013/06/customizing-jira-email-notifications/

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2016

What i'm looking for is just to put a sentence in my mail template ... Like a <span> </span> tag in HTML

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2016

Yes, so just add it in the body tag , based on the logic currently present

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 29, 2016

Ok thank you Tarun

no mails are sent, or reiceived, i don' t know why, when i send a test mail it works ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events