Create Filter Results - with field for worklog time spent per entry.

Ben Banks March 21, 2017

I have created the below filter, which I am used to help display a list of work that I have completed today.

project = PRIC AND issuetype in ("Misc. Issue", "PRIC WI New Project") AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Pending, "In TREQ", "TREQ Complete", Queued, Testing, "In QC", Connectivity, "In Production", "To Implementation", "To QC") AND reporter in (currentUser()) AND issueFunction in workLogged("after StartOfDay(-1d)")

This seems to work fine (the -1 day is needed because of timezone issues). However, when I add the field "Σ Time Spent" - I see the entire time for that issue, that the work-log time for the specific entries that I am filtering for.

The goal is to have a filter that shows a list of all log entries for the day and how much time I spent on each entry.

1 answer

0 votes
Eisonesoft March 22, 2017

Hi ben,

With de add-on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.eis.jira.plugins.gadget.gadgetUtilitiesForJIRA.gadgetUtilitiesForJIRA/server/overview you can see this information adding a Gadget in your dashboard. The Gadget is Worklog Report Gadget:

image2017-3-23 9:29:15.png

Best Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events