Corrupted issue will not advance

Esther Strom, ACP-JA January 8, 2016

I have an issue in my JIRA system where a ticket seems to have become corrupt. It will only advance to a certain status, and then the subsequent buttons are not available. This is only the case for this one ticket. I'm the only JIRA admin who has access to change workflows and user access, so I know that it's not a matter of someone changing my access or anything.

I do not have direct access to the database. I have run the integrity checker, and there are no errors that show up.

Any ideas?

4 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2016

Try running the JIRA Integrity Checker to fix some issues with the database (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/using-the-database-integrity-checker-185729629.html)

Esther Strom, ACP-JA January 11, 2016

As I said in the original question, I have already run the integrity checker, and it produced no errors.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2016

What parts did you run? All of them?

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2016

More one: admin project can user who have respective permission for the project. Check that nobody but you are selected into respecite permission for a project.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2016

And you have checked the workflow that it has no Conditions blocking the transition?

Esther Strom, ACP-JA January 11, 2016

Yes. This is a workflow I created, and we've been using it with no issues for several years.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2016

First of all let specify the trouble. As I can see you have an issue and you can not make any transition for it. Is it the trouble?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events