Connect JIRA Enterprise with BitBucket Cloud

Kai Broszat August 19, 2020

Hello,

when I try to connect our local JIRA installation with our BitBucket Cloud account I get the following error from JIRA when adding the DVCS account (Applications -> DVCS Accounts -> Link BitBucket Cloud or GitHub account) after accepting the request on BitBucket:

java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("JIRAPROD7"."AO_E8B6CC_ORGANIZATION_MAPPING"."ID")

at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.EntityManagedActiveObjects.create(EntityManagedActiveObjects.java:102) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects.create(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:271) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.dao.impl.OrganizationAOFacadeImpl.lambda$save$2(OrganizationAOFacadeImpl.java:169) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.sal.core.transaction.HostContextTransactionTemplate$1.doInTransaction(HostContextTransactionTemplate.java:21) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.jira.DefaultHostContextAccessor.doInTransaction(DefaultHostContextAccessor.java:50) [classes/:?]

I assume this is because I did not specify the BitBucket User Account Team but I cannot do so because the field is missing from the connector:

My 'Add new Account' Screen:

image.png'Add New Account' Screen according to the user guide:

image.png

So my question is: Should I have the 'Team or User Account' field and if so, how can I enable it?

• JIRA 8.3.0
  • JIREA DVCS Connector Plugin 5.2.5

Thanks,

Kai

0 answers

Suggest an answer