This looks like a duplicate of another question, but we are having a different issue.
When I go to link to a confluence page from a JIRA issue, I get "Search returned no results" and it also doesn't list any of my spaces. When I looked into the logs (both Confluence and JIRA), I saw no errors. When I searched the apache logs, I found the request:
However, when I make this request against our server, I get the following, no matter what the query is:
We have it set up as recommended, using 2-legged OAuth. We can search for JIRA issues from Confluence with no issues. It is just when we try to search for a Confluence page through the issue link feature that we are experiencing this failure. Please let me know if you need more information.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs