Column View for filters

Perry Cornforth November 20, 2020

Good Morning 

I have created a filter to provide me with all our issues that have a target end set.

When I run that filter I do not see the "Target end Date" field in the results. When I select ".Column" to try to add it it will not allow me to do so.

How can I change this.

reagrds

Perry Cornforth

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2020

Hi @Perry Cornforth 

Can I confirm you have Jira Premium? Target End is usually a field which is part of Advanced Roadmaps.

Or, is this a custom field you have added?

I tested this on our instance (which is Jira Premium) and Target Start / Target End are both available via the Columns menu.

Ste

Perry Cornforth November 23, 2020

Good Morning

We are using the Cloud version

It is not a custom field We are using

Thank you / Merci

Perry Cornforth

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2020

Do you have the Premium subscription or the Standard subscription?

Perry Cornforth November 23, 2020

I believe it is a standard subscription

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2020

Hi @Perry Cornforth 

Could you provide a screenshot perhaps of where the Target End field is on one of your issues?

Target End is usually a field reserved for Jira Premium, so if you have Standard I'd be keen to see what you're referencing to :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events