Cloud setup doesn't match the tutorial

Sherri McDonald June 3, 2016

I am having trouble following the steps of the tutorial because the cloud version of JIRA doesn't seem to match the tutorial. 

For example, when I am asked to Choose the Free Trial for the For projects package, I don't see this option on the cloud version.  Can anyone help?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

Hello Sherri, do you want to get the free trial for JIRA Cloud?

That's the way: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/core/try

Regards,

Lameck.

Sherri McDonald June 3, 2016

Hi Lameck,

Which option do I select?  I tried the first two and neither give me the option where I have 10 users to add.  When I add one user, it asks for payment information.

Sherri

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

Hello Sherri,

Lemme try help you...

You'll choose the firt if you only want to use JIRA Core

You'll choose the second if you want to use JIRA Core + Confluence

Did you have tried the trial before?

I just test for you and I put my domain, email account and he starts to build "my JIRA"

image2016-6-3 16:54:54.png

And I just login with the user and...

image2016-6-3 16:56:31.png

What's the message it is showing to you?

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2016

And about billing...

image2016-6-3 17:0:49.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events