Clone an export template

Andreas Müller March 23, 2016

Hi all,

this question is about the Export function in Issue Navigator as well as the Export function of a single issue.

Is there a way to clone one of these templates? For instance I would like to copy the "Word" report in issue navigator to "Word (restricted)" and then modify the cloned template by removing some fields.

I am able to modify the original template to meet my Needs by modifying the "single-word.vm", but I was never able to just add another template.

I tried to add another "search-request-view" section in "system-issueviews-plugin.xml" but how can I link this search view then to a new template then?

I appreciate any help or advice!

Thanks in advance

Andy

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2016

Write a plugin using the Search Request View Plugin module. See https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/building-jira-add-ons/jira-plugins2-overview/jira-plugin-module-types/search-request-view-plugin-module for more details.

I also have a recipe in the JIRA Development Cookbook for this.

Suggest an answer