Check in which workflow condition and postfunction certain field is used

Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2016

I would like to check in which workflow condition and postfunction certain field is used.

Is it possible in easy way?

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 23, 2016

I don't think there is an easer way of checking this besides exporting the workflow to XML and searching for the field's name in the XML content.

System fields with name (e.g. summary, description, etc) and custom fields with key ("customfield_12345") will appear in the xml.

Tibor

1 vote
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2016

Tibor is right. You might find it easier to just query the DB as it stores the XML-Files in the JIRAWORKFLOWS table

Cheers

0 votes
Ligia Merciu May 18, 2016

Hi Michal,

I may be a little late, but you should try the Workflow Viewer in JJUPIN and look for the customfield either by id or by alias.

Ligia

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events