Chart error after upgrade to 7.7.2

Wikpol March 15, 2018

Hi all
I've found this error with all my charts in all projects , look like some add-on was deleted  but nothing seem to be connected with charts when I look at my add-ons list from previous versions. Look at the top of my chart. It used to look different
error jira.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2018

Hi Wikpol

Are you still having this issue?

Wikpol March 25, 2018

Since there Is no answer :D YES ,yes I do

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2018

Sorry to hear that Wikpol.

Did you take a look at the logs? What are you seeing?

Did you run the JIRA Update Check before the upgrade?

This is an Agile Chart, may be something to do with a system macro. Any details you can provide will be useful to give you some guidance.

Thank you!

Wikpol March 28, 2018

Heh... to be honest I missed that function :D always been doing it manually by analyzing documentation.

Since it stand on Windows system it may be a Windows based core issue ? But that's a long shot.

I do not know how to analyze logs . Maybe some guidence??

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2018

Ok let me get you the info that will help you.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2018

Suggest an answer