Change the default filter from "All Issues" to "My Open Issues" on Search for Issues screen

Punit Vyas November 11, 2015

By default, issue navigator executes "All Issues" search. Is there anyway we can set the Issue Navigator default to "My Open Issues" filter rather than "All Issues" filter?

3 answers

0 votes
Roman Sharipov October 11, 2016

Здравствуйте!

Очень нужная возможность редактировать в проекте на вкладке "Задачи" в опции  "Открытые задачи" - "Переключить фильтр" ("Open Issues" - "Switch filter") фильтры, создаваемые по умолчанию (Готово к проверке, Одобрено, Отменено) на избранные.

Или таковая возможность имеется?

0 votes
Punit Vyas October 7, 2016

This can't be done. The product do not allow this change configuration. I have opened this ticket with Atlassian JIRA support team before and have received the response that this is not a show stopper hence won't be resolved.

Like Joshua Mathews likes this
Matt Begue June 14, 2021

On our system we have many projects, some that default to ALL ISSUES and some to OPEN ISSUES.   We want them to all goto ALL ISSUES.   How did these get that way and why can't it be configured if it somehow got configured in the first place?  

This is quite LAME.    My team has to change this to ALL ISSUES manually 100 times a day.   Huge frustration

0 votes
StephanieC October 7, 2016

I want to do the opposite - from "open issues" to "all issues" mainly bc our use of resolution returns inaccurate results and is freaking out users... no answers here ?

Suggest an answer