Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot get tab view to show up on issue detail view

I am trying to use the checklist add-on and I cannot get the tab view on the sidebar shown below (on the right of the screenshot) to show up: 

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 7.05.15 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Fadoua Community Leader Feb 14, 2018

Hi Clement,

Did you check the Add-on itself to make sure that all the modules are enabled?

Also are you Server or Cloud user?

Hey @Fadoua I have enabled everything on the addon. I am a cloud user. But I'm having trouble to getting that panel open with or without the addon. It was there in the old version of Jira, but is no longer appearing for me.

Fadoua Community Leader Mar 15, 2018

@Clement OhI really apologize not sure how i missed your message. Because of Yves's message I received a notification today.

Thanks @Yves Riel [Okapya]!

Since you are a Cloud user, Atlassian keeps making changes to the App, I can definitely see the difference between some "old" versions and the new ones.

If you still want the old way click here and open a ticket with Atlassian as I know for sure there isn't much you can do from your end as a cloud user.

Hey @Fadoua and @Yves Riel [Okapya], no worries. I found out that the info panel was not showing because I had the 'new issue view' beta toggle switched on. Apparently that doesn't support third-party tabs right now.

@Clement Oh, Atlassian is currently in Beta testing for integration of third parties into the new issue view. So it should be available shortly.

Fadoua Community Leader Mar 15, 2018

Glad you found the reason behind it.

Again I really apologize for missing your question!!!!

Hi Clement,

Sorry, I seemed to have missed your post because it was not tagged with the add-on.

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,894 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you