Cannot change type of search (basic or advanced) for very simple saved filters

Audrey Giroux December 15, 2017

Hi everyone,

we have an issue on our side with the saved filters. I created filters for my users so they can have a favorite filters wth their requests only. But for some users, the basic search is not available anymore and for another user with exactly the same request but a different name, we can have it in basic search. 

These saved filters are ok (we can select basic) :

• project = S081 AND issuetype = Snag081 AND reporter in (francois.duchesne)
  • project = S081 AND issuetype = Snag081 AND reporter in (sebastien.pelletier)

These ones are only available with advanced after I saved the filter (before I saved it, I didn't have any issue):

• project = S081 AND issuetype = Snag081 AND reporter in (audrey.giroux)
  • project = S081 AND issuetype = Snag081 AND reporter in ("Kareen Lepage")

It seems to be related to the users ! But I don't see the difference in their profile.

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

What happens if you do reporter = blah.blah? It may be a bug of some kind.

Audrey Giroux December 15, 2017

Thank you Boris, but I tried and it doesn't take it. Error message. :(

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

Whats the error? = is a valid operator for the reporter field.

Audrey Giroux December 18, 2017

Sorry I didn't get an error message finally! It was a typo I did in the code.

But I have the same results than my other way to write it. I cannot go in Basic mode with 2 of them and I can do it for the 2 others users. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events