Cannot assign 'User who triggered the event' to sub-task in automation

Peter Van de Lageweg December 29, 2016

I'm using Code Barrel Automation light to trigger if status on an issue changes, it automatically assigns the 'User who triggered the event' as the assignee of all sub-tasks on that issue. However this does not seem to work: when changing the status of an issue, the sub-tasks are not assigned to a user. Even though in the audit log it give a 'succes' message. 

Is this a known issue? Or is there something wrong with my setup?

When changing the Assignee to myself, it all seems to work fine.

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 12.49.42.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 12.50.02.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2016

Ok the fix for this bug has now been deployed in Cloud and is also available in Server version 1.0.22.

Sorry you were affected by this!  Please try this rule again - it should now work as expected!

0 votes
andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2016

Hi Peter,

Looks like you've run into a bug.  Really sorry about this.  I've raised https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-89 to track this and I'm going to work on fix now.  I should hopefully be able to deploy a fix to production in a few hours.

I'll let you know when it's available!

Cheers,
 Andreas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events