Cannot See Project Role and Associated Time Tracking on Scrum Board

Alex Araujo December 13, 2016

I am having trouble seeing the Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate by Project Role in the Backlog, Sprint and Card View.

In the Backlog I am able to add the "Time Tracking" field, but I can only see the first role and its associated time

Backlog2.pngBacklog1.png

In the Active Sprint View I see something similar where I can only see the first role and its associated time.

CardView1.pngActiveSprint.png

I am able to see if I hover over.  Can the Roles and associated Original and Time Remaining be fixed fields on these views?

1 answer

0 votes
Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2016

Hi Alex,

As you can see, the role based estimations data will be a big data in most cases, as there will be multiple roles, which could take a large space. So, the Agile just shows a part of the roles data, and shows the remaining values when you hover over. This is done automatically, so we don't have much control on it. If you have some kind of specific use case, please let us know, then we can may be look for a workaround.

Thanks,

Abhinav.

Suggest an answer