Can you include issue attachments on Agile Cards export?

Deleted user March 23, 2016

We would like to be able to include attachment previews (specifically image attachments) on the Agile Cards plugin export, any suggestions? 

1 answer

1 vote
Mateusz Zieliński March 25, 2016

Hello Kimmie,

I am part of the development team behind Agile Cards and I am really glad our plugin got your attention.

To print attached images you can add them to the description in JIRA issues. Please ensure that the description field is on a card layout in Agile Cards settings(it should be there by default). Printing list of attachments as a separate field on card is currently not available.

With that being said we would love to get more details about your use case. Why do you need to print list of your attachments with preview? Perhaps we will find a better workaround or maybe even we will add it to our road map (I can't promise it but for sure we will take your use case into account).

Mateusz Zieliński,
The Spartez Team

Juergen Schulz-Bruessel December 14, 2017

We have pretty much the same request. As for the usecase:

For a bucket estimation we needed to print story cards. There were stories where screenshots, scribbles  etc. were prepared. These were rather helpful for the estimation. As you stated we linked the attachments in the description. This was still work to do and actually there is no need for the attachments displayed in the description additionally.

Best

Jürgen

Mateusz Zieliński December 15, 2017

Hi Jürgen,

Thanks for raising this topic. You have great timing because we are considering fields to support in Agile Cards. We are just about to release support for comments and most probably attachments will also be added then.

Please reach me at mateusz.zielinski@spartez.com so that I will send you a custom build supporting attachments once it will be ready.

Cheers,
Mateusz

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events