Can you customize the link rows in JIra?

Luciana Di Matteo June 22, 2018

Hi, 

I have 3 issues: issue A is linked to issue B and C. B and C are the children of A. 

When I see A, I see the link and the 2 rows. 

In the row I see the Key number, the summary, the priority and the status. 

I'd like to add an additional info: in this case the story point. 

Is this possible? 

Thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2018

Hello,

If issues B and C are sub-tasks then you can follow this KB:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-view-subtask-fields-in-a-parent-issue-278072457.html

If issues B and C are not sub-tasks (you linked them with a link) then you can not add additional info.

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2018

Hi @Luciana Di Matteo,

As @Alexey Matveev is saying: for linked issues, this is not possible  out of the box. The Atlassian Marketplace does offer quite a few apps (add-ons) that may help you solve your issue.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2018

@Walter Buggenhout Thank you for this clarification.

Luciana Di Matteo June 23, 2018

Thanks to both !!!

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2018

You are welcome!

Suggest an answer