• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Jira Core Server
  • Questions
  • Can we create different create test screen for zephyr that is different from create issue screen that JIRA uses. I mean the ‘bug’ and ‘Test’ issue type will not we present when I create issue but it will available on create test screen.

Can we create different create test screen for zephyr that is different from create issue screen that JIRA uses. I mean the ‘bug’ and ‘Test’ issue type will not we present when I create issue but it will available on create test screen.

Abhilash Unnithan December 27, 2016

Can we create different create test screen for zephyr that is different from create issue screen that JIRA uses. I mean the ‘bug’ and ‘Test’ issue type will not we present when I create issue but it will available on create test screen.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2016

No.  The create screen needs to ask you for an issue type because it doesn't know what issue type you are trying to create.  All it knows is that you've clicked "create".  And the first question there is structural, it needs to know what type you are going to create.

0 votes
Cheney Ma [Go2Group]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2016

If you are looking for a Test Management JIRA plugin, it worth to spend several mins to have a look at this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.go2group.jira.plugin.synapse/server/overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events