Can't use WIFI to connect JIRA & Confluence

Bradley May 24, 2016

Recently, our company can't use WIFI to open JIRA & Confluence, it's very slow and almost broken http://d.pr/i/16YOY

Not internet issue since other website include Atlasssian Answers works OK.

Any idea? 

3 answers

0 votes
Dave Godin August 30, 2020

I just switched to Xfinity and received a new router.  I turned my old router into a bridge.  I have connection problems when connected via wifi to my new router, but not to my old one, nor if I tether my computer to my phone.  IP6 is disabled on both my computer and router (I've seen this suggested), but I still am having the problem.  Has anyone solved this?

0 votes
Seb Arblaster July 12, 2019

I have exactly the same complaint from multiple people when they are working from home over wifi, I have witnessed it myself. Using a utp cable to the same router works fine, so I think it must be a routing issue somewhere, possibly with IPv6 settings in the wifi adapter.

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

"Not internet issue since other website include Atlasssian Answers works OK." - that's not a measurement, that's  an opinion. Do a check with a sysadmin, see what routes are implied, see if wired you get the same results.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events